Bladder Home > Mirabegron
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or are taking blood pressure medication
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- A weak urine stream
- A condition that causes a blockage of your bladder, such as:
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Myrbetriq and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Myrbetriq and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Mirabegron to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)